With widespread access to broadband, video has exploded as a medium for expression now that TV isn’t the only way to reach audiences. More than 100 hours worth are uploaded to YouTube every minute – what does that mean for communicators?
Dustin Foster, Partner of Chop & Hue will bring his years of experience for clients including Kellogg’s, MillerCoors, Microsoft, Lexus, Leo Burnett, NBC, ESPN, Travel Channel, Nick Jr. and PBS to WMPRSA in our May 22 program. Find out about the future of video, what you need to look for when you’re picking a vendor, and how to make the decision to jump into moving images – all while keeping it fun.
Dustin will answer all of your questions, including:
- How do I know when I should take a project to an outside agency?
- What is the ideal timeline for a video project?
- Should I have my own ideas ready, or does the agency provide them?
- What does $5,000 vs. $100,000 get you in video production?
- What is Google Hummingbird and why is it going to be a major change for SEO?
We’d love to see you there!