Gentex is seeking a Marketing Project Coordinator. Details for the position are below. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.gentex.com/careers.
- Product marketing initiatives to include:
- Help produce sales tools and related product training materials
- Help coordinate trade shows, customer technology expos and special events
- Help update Gentex web sites
- Help conduct market, product and competitive intelligence, benchmarking and analyses
- Help coordinate and conduct marketing research projects
- Help maintain and update customer presentations and related distribution/content management systems
- Act as a resource to foreign sales offices with marketing needs
- Support other corporate departments and functions with communications needs:
- Help coordinate social media tool usage
- Help support financial and shareholder communications, public relations and news dissemination as necessary
- Support human resources recruiting and internal employee communications
- Help develop technical communications (i.e. owners manuals, products instructions, etc.)
- Provide administrative assistance to department heads as necessary
- Help monitor the correct usage of the company’s brand identity elements
- Provide benchmarking activities necessary to improve feature packaging and take rates
- Help coordinate photo shoots, video productions, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field preferred
- Excellent communications skills — written and oral — as well as strong project management abilities; computer literacy and graphic design skills helpful
- Entry-level experience (2-5 years) in related marketing or communications field preferred
- This person must maintain confidentiality on critical company information
- This person must maintain a high level of company loyalty, confidentiality, honesty, and integrity
- Requires a person who is creative, resourceful, and highly self-motivated with excellent people skills and personality suited for a fast-paced, innovative environment
This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
Please apply online at www.gentex.com/careers.