OXX, an exciting and fast-paced Grand Rapids-based startup which makes rugged appliances is looking for a social media intern. The role would require 10-15 hours per week interacting with their core consumers, tradesmen and outdoor enthusiasts. The candidate should be a coffee-loving go-getter who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty at on-site events and willing to jump in to get the perfect image or quote from a customer.
• Be assertive and proactive obtaining social media content at on-site events, often times at the spur of the moment as opportunities present themselves
• Schedule and deploy social media content via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
• Monitor online conversations and draft responses
• Respond to consumers proactively and reactively via all social media channels and email using the OXX voice
• Monitor trending topics and recommend interaction opportunities with consumers and other brands
• Track metrics and analytics to provide point of view on messaging performance
• Take photos and videos to post on social media channels via a smartphone
• Support the marketing team where necessary
• Fluent use in all social media channels
• Ability to self-motivate, work independently and multitask
• Strong writer with attention to detail and strong grasp of AP style and basic grammar
• Comfortable providing solutions and recommendations for posts and customer response
Please provide a resume that includes a link to either your social media channels or those you have worked on.
Candidates can email their information to email@example.com